Swansea University is a research-led university making a difference since 1920. The University community thrives on exploration and discovery and offers the right balance of excellent teaching and research, matched by an enviable quality of life.
Swansea University’s stunning waterfront campuses make a desirable location for students and staff from around the world, and University’s multicultural community provides a global perspective, enabling those who join the university to develop skills and knowledge that set them on successful and enriching careers.
Further, Swansea University has established a unique institution Academi Hywel Teifi in 2010 in memory of Professor Hywel Teifi Edwards, a former Professor of Welsh at the university and one of the nation’s greats. There are three elements to the work of Academi Hywel Teifi – it is a center of excellence for studying the Welsh language and its literature, it promotes Welsh-medium teaching and research across the subjects offered by the University and it works to ensure a greater status for the language in all aspects of the university’s life and in south-west Wales.
List of courses Offered
• Aerospace Engineering
• American Studies
• Actuarial Science
• Adult Continuing Education
• Applied Science
• Biochemistry and Medical Biochemistry
• Biological Sciences
• Cardiac Physiology
• Chemical Engineering
• Children and Young People
• Civil Engineering
• Classics, Ancient History and Egyptology
• Computer Science
• Creative Writing
• Cyfryngau a Chyfathreby
• Cymraeg /Welsh
Why one should study at Swansea?
- The multicultural dual-campus of the university offers a wide range of opportunities to students, community and staff.
- The atmosphere of the university is very friendly and relaxed.
- The university offers safety and security for students, staff and also visitors.
- It offers a superb quality life with an excellent teaching facility.
- The university is been awarded as the University of the Year in the Whatuni Student Choice Awards for two times within 5 years.
- It is been ranked at Top 3 position in postgraduate, course and lecturer categories.
- The University has performed excellent in 2019, and moved 6 positions up in the UK Top 30 list, according to Times and Sunday Times, Good University Guide 2019.
How to Apply?
Students applying at Swansea University needs to fill the online application form. There are two application forms available:
1. For UK and EU students
2. For international students
Detail of the application is provided on the website.
Need additional help?
You may have visited the Swansea University website, but still, you may have questions like, how to reach the University, age limit, top course and more. You can trust Moisons and contact us. Just reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will answer all your queries.