Liverpool School of English
Liverpool School of English is the largest and longest established language school in the wonderful, world-famous city of Liverpool.
It was founded in 1999 and provides expert English language training to students in a stimulating and supportive environment. The aim of the Liverpool School of English is clear and simple wants students to learn effectively and succeed in achieving their goals.
Liverpool is a wonderful city for international students. It is the perfect size. It is compact, safe and easy to get around. It is also vibrant and exciting with lots to see and do.
The city is famous for its history, architecture, sport, music and friendly people. Our waterfront is a UNESCO world heritage site. We have many beautiful parks and more museums and galleries than any UK city outside London. Liverpool is rich in history, culture and tradition yet it is also modern and vibrant. The city is alive with innovation and creativity. This inspiring combination is perfect for learning, enjoying new experiences and having fun with new friends.
Liverpool school students quickly fall in love with Liverpool city. They tell it is big and small at the same time. They enjoy meeting friendly local people as well as students from all over the UK and the world. Liverpool school is located in the Knowledge Quarter of the city center.
1. General English
2. IELTS preparation
3. IELTS preparation & General English
4. Cambridge FCE and Cambridge CAE preparation course
5. Trinity CertTESOL
6. Cambridge TKT (Teacher knowledge test)
7. Teacher Development Course with CLIL (Content Language Integrated Learning).
8. Occupational English Test (OET)
9. Academic Skills
10. Communication Skills
11. English for Business
12. General English and Science
13. Live Liverpool
14. Private Tuition
15. Junior Summer schools for groups in Liverpool and London
16. Tailor-made group programmes for juniors and adults.
- Free Wi-Fi hotspots
- A book, CD and DVD lending library
- Out of 26 digital classrooms 20 are equipped with interactive whiteboards
- 2 computer suites
- A beautiful garden
- An onsite coffee shop where a student can buy light meals and hot and cold drinks.
- A common room where a student can relax, watch TV, chat, browse the internet and have a hot or cold drink
- Reasons to study
- Liverpool is a wonderful city for international students.
- Liverpool School of English is accredited by ISI and the British Council for the teaching of English.
- Liverpool School includes fantastic Social Programmes that allow students to explore the city and the UK.
- Most of Liverpool school activities are cost effective and free like the Walker Art Gallery, the Tate Art Gallery, the Maritime Museum, the World Museum, the Museum of Liverpool and more.
How to Apply?
You can apply for the course in two ways:
1. Apply Online on the Liverpool School of English website.
2. Download the registration form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want additional information on programs, call Moisons or E-mail us at email@example.com