English in Chester
English in Chester was established in 1976. It is a medium-sized, friendly, English language school and the first British Council accredited English language training centre in Chester.
English in Chester is a community. People make the school what it is today. The teachers and staff are very important parts of this community. The school is fortunate to have some wonderful, clever and charismatic people working at English in Chester. Many have been working at the school for more than ten years. They all contribute towards creating the excellent quality standards that English in Chester is so proud of.
The mission of the school is to provide exceptional English language tuition and student services for international clients to enable learners to operate more effectively and independently in a global context.
The historic buildings of the school are located in the center of Chester. The buildings are fully developed for modern educational purposes. The school is constantly working to maintain and improve the quality of the study environment for its students.
The school has an excellent nationality mix and is known for the personal attention it provides both in and out of the classroom. There is a relaxed and friendly learning environment and a wonderful range of courses to suit different age groups and students with different needs.
- General English courses (age 16+)
- 25+ short, intensive courses
- Development courses for teachers
- Examination courses
- 50+ courses- language holiday for the over fifties
- Summer courses for teenagers
- Courses for groups
- Includes 14 classrooms and can accommodate a maximum of 150 students.
- Consist of a computer room.
- Free internet and WiFi access.
- Self-access center.
- Common room.
- Coffee room.
- Patio garden.
Reasons to study here
- It is an independent school with a reputation for high quality.
- Many years of experience in providing the right course and quality experience for each individual student.
- The first British Council accredited English language school in Chester.
- Just 40 minutes away from Manchester International Airport and Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
- Chester is a beautiful, historic city with a young and lively atmosphere.
- Offers excellent student support services to students.
- Includes professional, caring and friendly teachers and staff.
- It offers a great social programme.
- The low cost of living and the high quality of life in Chester are excellent reasons for students to study at English in Chester.
How to register?
Student can register in two ways:
- Register online by filling the application form.
- Download the pdf file and send it.
If you are not sure which is the right course for you? Reach out to Moisons and they will guide you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org