Capital School of English
Capital School of English was established in 2003 with just 2 students and today it welcomes more than 1500 students every year from every corner of the world. The school believes in creating an individual learning experience through personal support throughout a student’s stay at Capital School of English. It is proud of creating a professional and friendly atmosphere in its school. Capital School of English is here to help develop and nurture language learning in order for every student to reach their potential.
The Capital School of English is located in the University district of Bournemouth, Winton Bank. Capital School of English is conveniently placed in both a residential and commercial area. The school situated in a former bank Building and boasting many of the original features have been carefully renovated making for a wonderful learning environment.
The Adult School is an incredible and inspiring place to study. The school building itself is over 100 years old and has been extensively refurbished over the last few years but maintains its unique charm and elegance. Many teaching areas still have a number of the original features and in tradition of the rich history of the building, the school invests heavily in the upkeep and maintenance of the school offering students, staff and visitors a warm and inviting place to study, work and visit. Many students comment on the beauty of the environment that is been created at the school.
- Capital English Online Courses
- Young Learner Language Courses
- OET Preparation Courses
- Future Success Experience
- English Courses Programmes
- General English
- English+ Courses
- Young Adult Summer English
- Cambridge English Exam Courses
- Mini Stay Programme
- One-2-one Tuition
- Newly renovated Future Success room
- Classrooms are modern, functional and on three floors.
- Basement social area –a perfect place for students to study, relax and enjoy.
- Wi-Fi access.
- Self-Study Centre and Library.
Reasons to Study here
- Bournemouth is the top UK holiday destination place.
- The campus is just 11 kilometers of award-winning beaches.
- All the classrooms are modern.
- All classrooms are set up to make the learning of the language comfortable and relaxed.
- Morning and afternoon classes.
- The school includes Premiership football club.
- Students can select a course depending on their budget.
- Free and secure Wi-Fi access throughout the campus.
- The campus offers various areas to socialize and relax.
- An excellent student and staff restaurant offers a delicious and varied menu.
- Students can access all facilities across both summer sites.
- All classrooms are named after famous British Authors and students may find having a class in Shakespeare’s room.
- Students can meet teachers on specific timings every-day.
- The cost of living is cheaper than most other destinations.
How to Enrol?
Students can enroll for the course through the Online Student Enrolment Form and Submit.
If you want additional information contact Moisons. E-mail us at email@example.com