As the holder of a degree in engineering, you can enhance your career development by establishing a broad knowledge of contemporary management.
This course offers a detailed exploration of the theory and practice of key areas, which is ideal if you have a practical engineering background and are interested or active in management roles in the private or public sector.
What you will study
Theories of management will be discussed and applied to your sector and your organisation.
- Management Theories and Philosophies
- Management Systems and Financial
- Information for Decision Making
- Developing the Professional
- Business Functions and Processes
- Research Methods
- Issues in International Management
- Dissertation Project
Available optional modules:
- Workplace Evaluation and Control
- Business Law
- Project Management Techniques
- Other relevant engineering modules